Congratulations! We are very excited about welcoming you to Igbajo Polytechnic community and helping you achieve your academic goals. You’ll find Igbajo Polytechnic to be a vibrant and growing institution where students, faculty and staff enjoy a challenging and collaborative environment, allowing you to discover, create, and excel in a Spectacular setting.
Your decision to apply to Igbajo Polytechnic is the first step in this exciting journey and an important part of a great academic pursuit. Not only will you find yourself surrounded by some of the country’s best students, but you’ll be learning from faculty who are tops in their fields and dedicated to the art of teaching.
The instructions below will help guide you through the application process and answer all your questions.
Igbajo Polytechnic aims to provide prospective students with as much information as possible about our academic programmes, the application and admissions process. In addition to exploring our website, prospective students can join our electronic mailing list to get information about Igbajo Polytechnic, admissions and more.
Non-Refundable Application Fee
- The application form fee is non-refundable.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date.
- An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
- The application form fee for the 2019/2020 academic year is N6,000 (Six Thousand Naira Only) For ND Regular Form, N6,000 (Six Thousand Naira Only) For ND Daily Part Time Form and N9,500 (Nine Thousand Five Hundred NairaOnly) For HND Form.
- Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
- Transaction charges apply, N300 (Three Hundred Naira Only) via card payment.
To Apply for our 2019/2020 ADMISSION
Uploading of Credentials
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2019 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- ND Result & IT Letter For HND Applicants
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in jpeg, png or PDF and not more than 100kb
- The originals of the uploaded documents shall be sighted during the screening exercise. Remember to come along with them!
- Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential.
STATUS OF APPLICATION
After submission of your form, you can always check the status of your application by logging into the portal again. However, you will receive important email messages as it relates to your application status.